Want a sweet job?
We're seeking a talented developer with excellent development & front-end skills to help work with us on our core product.
As part of your role, you'll be tasked with building functional and user friendly features using tools such as PHP, JS, HTML, CSS and more.
We're offering $65-85k depending on experience, located conveniently in St Lukes.
Fergus is an exciting, innovative startup that builds cloud project management software for trade companies. You may have heard about us in Idealog or from one of your dad’s mates.
We have a collaborative team structure that includes a mix of design, full-stack and database skills. Although we're a small team, our vision is huge and we work very hard on a product we love.
Learn more about Fergus at the main site.
- Working on building the next cool feature in Fergus.
- Improving existing cool features in Fergus.
- Collaborate on design ideas & interesting problems with the rest of the team.
- Helping our product run smoothly via phenomenal debugging & optimisation.
- Tackling tough software problems at the core of the Fergus product.
What we're looking for
- Ideally you will have had 3+ years experience getting involved with developing full stack web apps that serve a large customer base.
- Must be comfortable with PHP. The better you are, the better you’ll start looking.
- A strong sense of product design, building with user experience in mind.
- A passion for beautiful, pragmatic code as well as knowing when and how to apply appropriate design patterns.
- Experience with end-to-end unit testing.
- Familiarity with some of the tools we’re using, namely Git, LESS, Gulp, Grunt, Bootstrap and a few others.
- An easy going friendly personality and a willingness to get involved and learn.
If this sounds a bit like you, send in a CV and your GitHub profile (if you have one) to:
var arr = [‘hireme’, ‘fergusapp.com’];
var email_address = arr.join(‘@’);